心流雅思 Flow IELTS

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 3 听力精听与听写练习 - 心流雅思

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 3 在线听力精听与听写练习。支持逐句播放、中英对照、收藏复习和听写训练,适合做 IELTS listening dictation。本页完整展示英文原文、中文翻译和音频入口,适合用来做雅思听力逐句精听、跟读和听写复盘。

音频与练习入口

先用下方音频整体听一遍,再点击进入心流雅思的逐句听写模式。这个练习页适合先预览题目,再进入完整交互式练习。

当前页面以内容预览为主,完整的逐句播放、听写输入、收藏和统计功能请通过上方按钮进入主练习页。

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 3 Transcript / 听力原文

  1. 1

    So, Tim, we have to do a short summary of our work experience on a farm.

    所以,蒂姆,我们必须对我们在农场的工作经历做一个简短的总结。

  2. 2

    Right. My farm was great,

    正确的。我的农场很棒,

  3. 3

    but arranging the work experience was hard.

    但安排工作经验却很困难。

  4. 4

    One problem was it was miles away and I don't drive.

    一个问题是距离很远,而且我不开车。

  5. 5

    And also, I'd really wanted a placement for a month,

    而且,我真的很想要一个月的实习机会,

  6. 6

    but I could only get one for two weeks.

    但我只能得到两周的时间。

  7. 7

    I was lucky,

    我很幸运,

  8. 8

    the farmer let me stay on the farm so I didn't have to travel.

    农民让我留在农场,这样我就不用去旅行了。

  9. 9

    But finding the right sort of farm to apply to wasn't easy.

    但找到适合申请的农场并不容易。

  10. 10

    No, they don't seem to have websites, do they.

    不,他们似乎没有网站,是吗?

  11. 11

    I found mine through a friend of my mother's, but it wasn't easy.

    我通过母亲的一个朋友找到了我的,但这并不容易。

  12. 12

    No.

    不。

  13. 13

    My farm was mostly livestock, especially sheep.

    我的农场主要饲养牲畜,尤其是羊。

  14. 14

    I really enjoyed helping out with them.

    我真的很喜欢帮助他们。

  15. 15

    I was up most of one night helping a sheep deliver a lamb...

    有一天晚上,我几乎没睡,帮一只羊接生一只小羊……

  16. 16

    On your own?

    靠你自己吗?

  17. 17

    No, the farmer was there,

    不,农夫在那里,

  18. 18

    and he told me what to do.

    他告诉我该怎么做。

  19. 19

    It wasn't a straightforward birth, but I managed.

    这不是一个简单的出生,但我成功了。

  20. 20

    It was a great feeling to see the lamb stagger to its feet and start feeding almost straightaway,

    看到小羊踉踉跄跄地站起来并几乎立即开始进食,这种感觉真是太棒了,

  21. 21

    and to know that it was OK.

    并知道一切都好。

  22. 22

    Then another time a lamb had broken its leg,

    还有一次,一只羔羊摔断了腿,

  23. 23

    and they got the vet in to set it,

    他们请兽医来设置它,

  24. 24

    and he talked me through what he was doing.

    他向我讲述了他正在做的事情。

  25. 25

    That was really useful.

    这真的很有用。

  26. 26

    Yes, my farm had sheep too.

    是的,我的农场也有羊。

  27. 27

    The farm was in a valley and they had a lowland breed called Suffolks,

    农场在一个山谷里,他们养了一种叫萨福克的低地品种,

  28. 28

    although the farmer said they'd had other breeds in the past.

    尽管农民说他们过去也养过其他品种。

  29. 29

    So were they bred for their meat?

    那么它们是为了吃肉而被饲养的吗?

  30. 30

    Mostly, yes.

    大多数情况下,是的。

  31. 31

    They're quite big and solid.

    它们非常大而且坚固。

  32. 32

    My farm was up in the hills and they had a different breed of sheep,

    我的农场在山上,他们养着不同品种的羊,

  33. 33

    they were Cheviots.

    他们是切维厄特。

  34. 34

    Oh, I heard their wool's really sought after.

    哦,我听说他们的羊毛很受欢迎。

  35. 35

    Yes. It's very hardwearing and they use it for carpets.

    是的。它非常耐磨,他们用它来制作地毯。

  36. 36

    Right.

    正确的。

  37. 37

    I was interested in the amount of supplements they add to animals' feed nowadays.

    我对现在动物饲料中添加的补充剂数量感兴趣。

  38. 38

    Like, even the chickens got extra vitamins and electrolytes in their feed.

    就像,甚至鸡的饲料中也含有额外的维生素和电解质。

  39. 39

    Yes, I found that too.

    是的,我也发现了。

  40. 40

    And they're not cheap.

    而且它们并不便宜。

  41. 41

    But my farmer said some are overpriced for what they are.

    但我的农民说有些东西的价格过高。

  42. 42

    And he didn't give them as a matter of routine,

    他并没有把它们当作例行公事,

  43. 43

    just at times when the chickens seemed to particularly require them.

    就在鸡似乎特别需要它们的时候。

  44. 44

    Yes, mine said the same.

    是的,我的也这么说。

  45. 45

    He said certain breeds of chickens might need more supplements than the others,

    他说某些品种的鸡可能比其他品种的鸡需要更多的补充剂,

  46. 46

    but the cheap and expensive ones are all basically the same.

    但便宜的和贵的基本上都是一样的。

  47. 47

    So did your farm have any other livestock, Diana?

    那么你的农场还有其他牲畜吗,戴安娜?

  48. 48

    Yes, dairy cows.

    是的,奶牛。

  49. 49

    I made a really embarrassing mistake when I was working in the milk shed.

    我在奶棚工作时犯了一个非常尴尬的错误。

  50. 50

    Some cows had been treated with antibiotics,

    一些奶牛接受了抗生素治疗,

  51. 51

    so their milk wasn't suitable for human consumption,

    所以他们的牛奶不适合人类食用,

  52. 52

    and it had to be put in a separate container.

    并且必须将其放入单独的容器中。

  53. 53

    But I got mixed up,

    但我却搞混了

  54. 54

    and I poured some milk from the wrong cow in with the milk for humans,

    我把一些来自错误奶牛的牛奶与人类牛奶一起倒入,

  55. 55

    so the whole lot had to be thrown away.

    所以所有的东西都必须扔掉。

  56. 56

    The farmer wasn't too happy with me.

    农夫对我不太满意。

  57. 57

    I asked my farmer how much he depended on the vet to deal with health problems.

    我问我的农民他在多大程度上依赖兽医来解决健康问题。

  58. 58

    I'd read reports that the livestock's health is being affected

    我读过有关牲畜健康受到影响的报道

  59. 59

    as farmers are under pressure to increase production.

    因为农民面临着增加产量的压力。

  60. 60

    Well, he didn't agree with that,

    嗯,他不同意,

  61. 61

    but he said that actually some of the stuff the vets do, like minor operations,

    但他说实际上兽医所做的一些事情,比如小手术,

  62. 62

    he'd be quite capable of doing himself.

    他完全有能力自己做事。

  63. 63

    Yeah. My farmer said the same.

    是的。我的农夫也这么说。

  64. 64

    But he reckons vets' skills are still needed.

    但他认为仍然需要兽医的技能。

  65. 65

    Now we've got to give a bit of feedback about last term's modules,

    现在我们必须对上学期的模块提供一些反馈,

  66. 66

    just short comments, apparently.

    显然只是简短的评论。

  67. 67

    Shall we do that now?

    我们现在就这样做吗?

  68. 68

    OK.

    好的。

  69. 69

    So medical terminology.

    所以医学术语。

  70. 70

    Well, my heart sank when I saw that,

    嗯,看到这里我的心就沉了下去

  71. 71

    especially right at the beginning of the course.

    尤其是在课程开始时。

  72. 72

    And I did struggle with it.

    我确实为此挣扎过。

  73. 73

    I thought it'd be hard,

    我以为会很难

  74. 74

    but actually I found it all quite straightforward.

    但实际上我发现这一切都很简单。

  75. 75

    What did you think about diet and nutrition?

    您对饮食和营养有何看法?

  76. 76

    OK, I suppose.

    好吧,我想。

  77. 77

    Do you remember what they told us about pet food

    你还记得他们告诉我们关于宠物食品的事吗

  78. 78

    and the fact that there's such limited checking into whether or not it's contaminated?

    事实上,对它是否受到污染的检查如此有限?

  79. 79

    I mean in comparison with the checks on food for humans,

    我的意思是与对人类食品的检查相比,

  80. 80

    I thought that was terrible.

    我觉得那太可怕了。

  81. 81

    I think the module that really impressed me was the animal disease one,

    我认为最让我印象深刻的是动物疾病模块,

  82. 82

    when we looked at domesticated animals in different parts of the world,

    当我们观察世界不同地区的驯养动物时,

  83. 83

    like camels and water buffalo and alpaca.

    比如骆驼、水牛和羊驼。

  84. 84

    The economies of so many countries depend on these,

    许多国家的经济依赖于这些,

  85. 85

    but scientists don't know much about the diseases that affect them.

    但科学家们对影响他们的疾病知之甚少。

  86. 86

    Yes,

    是的,

  87. 87

    I thought they'd know a lot about ways of controlling and eradicating those diseases,

    我以为他们知道很多关于控制和根除这些疾病的方法,

  88. 88

    but that's not the case at all.

    但事实并非如此。

  89. 89

    I loved the wildlife medication unit.

    我喜欢野生动物药物部门。

  90. 90

    Things like helping birds that have been caught in oil spills.

    比如帮助在漏油事件中被捕的鸟类。

  91. 91

    That's something I hadn't thought about before.

    这是我以前没有想到的。

  92. 92

    Yeah, I thought I might write my dissertation on something connected with that.

    是的,我想我可以写一些与此相关的论文。

  93. 93

    Right. So, actually I was thinking...

    正确的。所以,其实我在想...

相关雅思听力练习

继续练习相邻 Part,或者回到首页选择 IELTS 15-19 的其他剑桥雅思听力材料。