心流雅思 Flow IELTS

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 2 听力精听与听写练习 - 心流雅思

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 2 在线听力精听与听写练习。支持逐句播放、中英对照、收藏复习和听写训练,适合做 IELTS listening dictation。本页完整展示英文原文、中文翻译和音频入口,适合用来做雅思听力逐句精听、跟读和听写复盘。

音频与练习入口

先用下方音频整体听一遍,再点击进入心流雅思的逐句听写模式。这个练习页适合先预览题目,再进入完整交互式练习。

当前页面以内容预览为主,完整的逐句播放、听写输入、收藏和统计功能请通过上方按钮进入主练习页。

剑桥雅思 17 Test 1 Part 2 Transcript / 听力原文

  1. 1

    So, hello everyone.

    那么,大家好。

  2. 2

    My name's Lou Miller and I'm going to be your tour guide today

    我叫卢·米勒,今天我将担任您的导游

  3. 3

    as we take this fantastic boat trip around the Tasmanian coast.

    当我们在塔斯马尼亚海岸进行这次奇妙的乘船旅行时。

  4. 4

    Before we set off, I just want to tell you a few things about our journey.

    在我们出发之前,我只想告诉你一些关于我们旅程的事情。

  5. 5

    Our boats aren't huge as you can see.

    正如您所看到的,我们的船并不大。

  6. 6

    We already have three staff members on board

    我们已经有三名工作人员在船上

  7. 7

    and on top of that,

    最重要的是,

  8. 8

    we can transport a further fifteen people, that's you - around the coastline.

    我们可以再运送十五个人,那就是你——沿着海岸线。

  9. 9

    But please note if there are more than nine people on either side of the boat,

    但请注意,如果船两边的人数超过九人,

  10. 10

    we'll move some of you over, otherwise all eighteen of us will end up in the sea!

    我们会把你们中的一些人转移过去,否则我们十八个人都会落入大海!

  11. 11

    We've recently upgraded all our boats.

    我们最近升级了所有船只。

  12. 12

    They used to be jet black,

    曾经的它们是乌黑的,

  13. 13

    but our new ones now have these comfortable dark red seats and a light-green exterior

    但我们的新座椅现在拥有舒适的深红色座椅和浅绿色外观

  14. 14

    in order to stand out from others and help promote our company.

    为了从其他人中脱颖而出并帮助推广我们的公司。

  15. 15

    This gives our boats a rather unique appearance, don't you think?

    这使我们的船具有相当独特的外观,您不觉得吗?

  16. 16

    We offer you a free lunchbox during the trip

    旅途中我们为您提供免费午餐盒

  17. 17

    and we have three types.

    我们有三种类型。

  18. 18

    Lunchbox 1 contains ham and tomato sandwiches.

    午餐盒 1 包含火腿和番茄三明治。

  19. 19

    Lunchbox 2 contains a cheddar cheese roll

    午餐盒 2 包含切达干酪卷

  20. 20

    and Lunchbox 3 is salad-based and also contains eggs and tuna.

    午餐盒 3 以沙拉为主,还包含鸡蛋和金枪鱼。

  21. 21

    All three lunchboxes also have a packet of crisps and chocolate bar inside.

    所有三个午餐盒内还装有一包薯片和巧克力棒。

  22. 22

    Please let staff know which lunchbox you prefer.

    请告知工作人员您喜欢哪种午餐盒。

  23. 23

    I'm sure I don't have to ask you not to throw anything into the sea.

    我确信我不必要求你不要向海里扔任何东西。

  24. 24

    We don't have any bins to put litter in,

    我们没有垃圾箱可以扔垃圾

  25. 25

    but Jess, myself or Ray, our other guide, will collect it from you after lunch

    但是杰西(我本人)或雷(我们的另一位导游)会在午餐后向您领取

  26. 26

    and put it all in a large plastic sack.

    并将其全部放入一个大塑料袋中。

  27. 27

    The engine on the boat makes quite a lot of noise so before we head off,

    船上的发动机发出很大的噪音,所以在我们出发之前,

  28. 28

    let me tell you a few things about what you're going to see.

    让我告诉你一些关于你将看到的事情。

  29. 29

    This area is famous for its ancient lighthouse,

    该地区以其古老的灯塔而闻名,

  30. 30

    which you'll see from the boat as we turn past the first little island.

    当我们经过第一个小岛时,您会在船上看到它。

  31. 31

    It was built in 1838 to protect sailors

    它建于 1838 年,旨在保护水手

  32. 32

    as a number of shipwrecks had led to significant loss of life.

    因为多起沉船事故造成重大人员伤亡。

  33. 33

    The construction itself was complicated

    施工本身很复杂

  34. 34

    as some of the original drawings kept by the local council show.

    正如当地议会保存的一些原始图纸所示。

  35. 35

    It sits right on top of the cliffs in a very isolated spot.

    它坐落在悬崖顶上一个非常偏僻的地方。

  36. 36

    In the nineteenth century there were many jobs there,

    十九世纪那里有很多工作机会,

  37. 37

    such as polishing the brass lamps,

    例如抛光黄铜灯,

  38. 38

    chopping firewood and cleaning windows, that kept lighthouse keepers busy.

    砍柴、擦窗户,让灯塔看守人忙得不可开交。

  39. 39

    These workers were mainly prison convicts until the middle of that century

    直到本世纪中叶,这些工人主要是监狱里的囚犯

  40. 40

    when ordinary families willing to live in such circumstances took over.

    当愿意生活在这种环境下的普通家庭接管时。

  41. 41

    Some of you have asked me what creatures we can expect to see.

    你们中的一些人问我我们预计会看到什么生物。

  42. 42

    I know everyone loves the penguins,

    我知道每个人都喜欢企鹅

  43. 43

    but they're very shy and, unfortunately, tend to hide from passing boats,

    但它们非常害羞,不幸的是,它们往往会躲避过往的船只,

  44. 44

    but you might see birds in the distance, such as sea eagles,

    但你可能会看到远处的鸟类,例如海鹰,

  45. 45

    flying around the cliff edges where they nest.

    在它们筑巢的悬崖边缘飞行。

  46. 46

    When we get to the rocky area inhabited by fur seals,

    当我们到达海狗居住的岩石区时

  47. 47

    we'll stop and watch them swimming around the coast.

    我们会停下来看它们在海岸周围游泳。

  48. 48

    They're inquisitive creatures so don't be surprised if one pops up right in front of you.

    它们是好奇的生物,所以如果它们突然出现在您面前,请不要感到惊讶。

  49. 49

    Their predators, orca whales, hunt along the coastline too,

    它们的天敌逆戟鲸也沿着海岸线捕食,

  50. 50

    but spotting one of these is rare.

    但发现其中之一的情况很少见。

  51. 51

    Dolphins, on the other hand,

    另一方面,海豚

  52. 52

    can sometimes approach on their own or in groups as they ride the waves beside us.

    有时它们会单独或成群地靠近我们,在我们身边乘风破浪。

  53. 53

    Lastly, I want to mention the caves.

    最后,我想提一下洞穴。

  54. 54

    Tasmania is famous for its caves

    塔斯马尼亚以其洞穴而闻名

  55. 55

    and the ones we'll pass by are so amazing that people are lost for words when they see them.

    我们将经过的那些是如此令人惊叹,以至于人们看到它们时都无言以对。

  56. 56

    They can only be approached by sea.

    只能通过海路接近它们。

  57. 57

    but if you feel that you want to see more than we're able to show you,

    但如果你觉得你想要看到的东西超出了我们能够向你展示的范围,

  58. 58

    then you can take a kayak into the area on another day

    然后您可以在另一天乘坐皮划艇进入该地区

  59. 59

    and one of our staff will give you more information on that.

    我们的一位工作人员将为您提供更多相关信息。

  60. 60

    What we'll do is to go through a narrow channel,

    我们要做的就是穿过一条狭窄的通道,

  61. 61

    past some incredible rock formations

    经过一些令人难以置信的岩层

  62. 62

    and from there we'll be able to see the openings to the caves,

    从那里我们将能够看到洞穴的开口,

  63. 63

    and at that point we'll talk to you about what lies beyond.

    届时我们将与您讨论后续的内容。

相关雅思听力练习

继续练习相邻 Part,或者回到首页选择 IELTS 15-19 的其他剑桥雅思听力材料。