心流雅思 Flow IELTS

剑桥雅思 17 Test 4 Part 3 听力精听与听写练习 - 心流雅思

剑桥雅思 17 Test 4 Part 3 在线听力精听与听写练习。支持逐句播放、中英对照、收藏复习和听写训练,适合做 IELTS listening dictation。本页完整展示英文原文、中文翻译和音频入口,适合用来做雅思听力逐句精听、跟读和听写复盘。

音频与练习入口

先用下方音频整体听一遍,再点击进入心流雅思的逐句听写模式。这个练习页适合先预览题目,再进入完整交互式练习。

当前页面以内容预览为主,完整的逐句播放、听写输入、收藏和统计功能请通过上方按钮进入主练习页。

剑桥雅思 17 Test 4 Part 3 Transcript / 听力原文

  1. 1

    Hi Thomas, how are you enjoying the course so far?

    嗨,托马斯,到目前为止你对这门课程感觉如何?

  2. 2

    Yeah, I think it's good.

    是的,我认为这很好。

  3. 3

    Remind me, why did you decide to study sports science?

    提醒我,你为什么决定学习运动科学?

  4. 4

    Didn't you want to be a professional athlete when you were at school?

    你在学校的时候不是想成为一名职业运动员吗?

  5. 5

    Yeah, that was my goal,

    是的,这就是我的目标,

  6. 6

    and all my classmates assumed I would achieve it; they thought I was brilliant.

    我所有的同学都认为我会实现这一目标;他们认为我很聪明。

  7. 7

    That must have been a nice feeling.

    那一定是一种美好的感觉。

  8. 8

    Mm, I thought I could win anything.

    嗯,我以为我可以赢得任何东西。

  9. 9

    There was no one who could run faster than me.

    没有人比我跑得更快。

  10. 10

    Exactly, so what happened?

    确实如此,那么到底发生了什么?

  11. 11

    Did your mum and dad want you to be more 'academic'?

    你的妈妈和爸爸希望你更加“学术”吗?

  12. 12

    Not at all.

    一点也不。

  13. 13

    Perhaps they should have pushed me harder, though.

    不过,也许他们应该更努力地逼我。

  14. 14

    What do you mean?

    你是什​​么意思?

  15. 15

    I think I should have practised more.

    我想我应该多练习。

  16. 16

    What makes you say that?

    是什么让你这么说?

  17. 17

    Well, I went out to Kenya for a couple of weeks to train...

    嗯,我去肯尼亚训练了几周......

  18. 18

    Really! I didn't know that.

    真的吗!我不知道。

  19. 19

    I was chosen to go there out of loads of kids and run with some of the top teenage athletes in the world.

    我从众多孩子中被选中去那里,与世界上一些顶尖的青少年运动员一起跑步。

  20. 20

    And... I was so calm about it.

    而且……我对此非常平静。

  21. 21

    I just kept thinking how fortunate I was.

    我一直在想我是多么幸运。

  22. 22

    What a great chance this was!

    这是多么好的机会啊!

  23. 23

    Everyone back home was so proud of me.

    家里的每个人都为我感到骄傲。

  24. 24

    But once we started competing, I very quickly realised I wasn't good enough.

    但一旦我们开始比赛,我很快就意识到自己还不够好。

  25. 25

    That must have been a huge shock.

    这想必是一个巨大的震撼。

  26. 26

    I thought 'this can't be happening'!

    我想‘这不可能发生’!

  27. 27

    I was used to winning.

    我已经习惯了获胜。

  28. 28

    I'm sorry to hear that.

    听到这个消息我很遗憾。

  29. 29

    It's OK.

    没关系。

  30. 30

    I'm over it now

    我现在已经结束了

  31. 31

    and I think it's much better to do a university course

    我认为上大学课程会更好

  32. 32

    and this one has such a variety of sports-related areas.

    而这个有如此多种与体育相关的领域。

  33. 33

    It's going to be good.

    一切都会好起来的。

  34. 34

    Oh, I agree, I chose it because of that.

    哦,我同意,我就是因为这个才选择的。

  35. 35

    So Jeanne, have you thought of any ideas for the discussion session next week on technology and sport?

    那么珍妮,您对下周关于技术和体育的讨论会议有什么想法吗?

  36. 36

    We have to cover more than one sport, don't we?

    我们必须报道不止一项运动,不是吗?

  37. 37

    Yeah.

    是的。

  38. 38

    You know, we always think technology is about the future,

    你知道,我们一直认为科技关乎未来,

  39. 39

    but we could gather some ideas about past developments in sport.

    但我们可以收集一些关于体育过去发展的想法。

  40. 40

    Look at early types of equipment perhaps?

    也许看看早期的设备类型?

  41. 41

    I remember reading something about table tennis bats once,

    我记得曾经读过一些关于乒乓球拍的文章,

  42. 42

    how they ended up being covered with pimpled rubber.

    它们最后是如何被带疙瘩的橡胶覆盖的。

  43. 43

    Cos they were just wooden at first, I'd imagine.

    因为我想它们一开始只是木制的。

  44. 44

    Yeah.

    是的。

  45. 45

    In about the 1920s,

    大约在20世纪20年代,

  46. 46

    a factory was making rolls of the rubber in bulk for something like horse harnesses.

    一家工厂正在批量生产橡胶卷,用于马具之类的东西。

  47. 47

    Really!

    真的吗!

  48. 48

    Yeah, and someone realised that it would make a perfect covering for the wooden bats.

    是的,有人意识到它可以为木制球棒提供完美的覆盖物。

  49. 49

    So what about cricket,

    那么板球呢?

  50. 50

    that's had a few innovative changes.

    这有一些创新性的变化。

  51. 51

    Maybe the pads they wear on their legs?

    也许是他们穿在腿上的护垫?

  52. 52

    I don't think they've changed much but, I'm just looking on the internet...

    我不认为他们有太大改变,但我只是在网上看...

  53. 53

    and it says that when the first cricket helmet came in, in 1978,

    上面说,当第一个板球头盔于 1978 年问世时,

  54. 54

    the Australian batsman who first wore it was booed and jeered by people watching because it was so ugly!

    第一次穿上它的澳大利亚击球手遭到了观看者的嘘声和嘲笑,因为它太丑了!

  55. 55

    Wow, players have to protect themselves from getting hurt!

    哇,玩家们要保护自己不受伤!

  56. 56

    I mean everyone wears one now.

    我的意思是现在每个人都穿一件。

  57. 57

    Mm, unlike the cycle helmet.

    嗯,与自行车头盔不同。

  58. 58

    Well, unless you're a professional,

    好吧,除非你是专业人士

  59. 59

    but you're right, many ordinary bikers don't wear a helmet.

    但你是对的,许多普通骑自行车的人不戴头盔。

  60. 60

    Hey, look at these pictures of original helmet designs.

    嘿,看看这些原始头盔设计的图片。

  61. 61

    This one looks like an upside-down bowl!

    这个看起来像一个倒置的碗!

  62. 62

    Yet, the woman's laughing,

    然而,女人却在笑,

  63. 63

    she's so proud to be wearing it!

    她很自豪能穿着它!

  64. 64

    It says serious cyclists ended up with wet hair from all the hard exercise.

    据说,认真的骑自行车的人在所有艰苦的锻炼中最终都会弄湿头发。

  65. 65

    I guess that's why they have large air vents in them now

    我想这就是为什么他们现在有大通风口

  66. 66

    so that the skin can breathe more easily.

    让皮肤更容易呼吸。

  67. 67

    OK, so we've done helmets.

    好的,我们已经完成了头盔。

  68. 68

    What about golf balls or better still golf clubs,

    高尔夫球或者更好的高尔夫球杆怎么样?

  69. 69

    they've changed a lot.

    他们改变了很多。

  70. 70

    Yeah, I remember my great grandfather telling me that because a club was made entirely of wood,

    是的,我记得我的曾祖父告诉我,因为球杆完全是用木头制成的,

  71. 71

    it would easily break and players had to get another.

    它很容易破裂,玩家必须再买一个。

  72. 72

    There's no wood at all in them now, is there?

    现在里面已经没有木头了,是吗?

  73. 73

    No, they're much more powerful.

    不,他们更强大。

  74. 74

    The same must be true of hockey sticks.

    曲棍球棒也必须如此。

  75. 75

    I don't think so because players still use wooden sticks today.

    我不这么认为,因为今天玩家仍然使用木棍。

  76. 76

    What it does say here, though,

    不过,它在这里所说的,

  77. 77

    is that when the game started you had to produce a stick yourself.

    游戏开始时你必须自己制作一根棍子。

  78. 78

    I guess they just weren't being manufactured.

    我猜它们只是没有被制造出来。

  79. 79

    So, one more perhaps.

    那么,也许还有一个。

  80. 80

    What about football?

    足球呢?

  81. 81

    Well, I know the first balls were made of animal skin.

    嗯,我知道第一个球是用动物皮制成的。

  82. 82

    Yeah, they covered them with pieces of leather that were stitched together,

    是的,他们用缝合在一起的皮革片覆盖它们,

  83. 83

    but... the balls let in water when it rained.

    但是...下雨时球会进水。

  84. 84

    Oh, that would have made them much heavier.

    哦,那会让它们变得更重。

  85. 85

    That's right.

    这是正确的。

  86. 86

    You can imagine the damage to player's necks when the ball was headed.

    您可以想象头球时球员颈部受到的伤害。

  87. 87

    Oh, how painful that must have been!

    哦,那该是多么痛​​苦啊!

  88. 88

    Yeah, well, I think we can put together some useful ideas...

    是的,我想我们可以提出一些有用的想法......

相关雅思听力练习

继续练习相邻 Part,或者回到首页选择 IELTS 15-19 的其他剑桥雅思听力材料。